This building originally stood in the west
end of Harrisburg. It was erected around 1930 and was near the
old highway from Harrisburg to Kimball. Various people owned
and operated it through the years. It even contained a small
café at one time.
The service station was moved two blocks to
the museum grounds in 1987 to join the other buildings in the
Banner County Museum complex.
Historical Day/Museum Open House will be Saturday,
June 10, 2017